Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Family Vacation Memories..

Ptg td aku cam saja nk gadek2 laptop aku nk tgk2 klu aku ada simpan benda yg x berfaedah dlm ni yg menyebabkan ianya LEMB..... hu hu.. tp sebaliknya aku terjumpa plak gamba2 aku bercuti dgn family aku.. zaman dulu2 la.. hope korang jgn la plak ketawa tgk aku time muda2 dulu..




wit my sweet mom



i'm not even here.. its my sister wit my cousin



yup.. i'm so damn fat..
but it was b4..
hik hik..


this is all taken at Malacca on 2003 i guess..
hu hu..





yeah.. its me.. ha ha.. ketawakan diri sendiri..



me n my only sis.. she was a tomboy once.. but look at her.. she got a breast.. muahaha..



my cousin..



dont laugh.. its me over there..


this is taken on 2005 in Port Dickson..
nice having times with family..




this is us..



can u believe.. we are so growing up fast..!




cute girl in maroon is my cousin's daughter..
can believe it..



tea farm..



family moment..



this is shot on december 2008
venue.. cameron highland..



I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH..
tanpa mereka siapalah aku..




No comments:

Post a Comment